Alone *Click Here* ♥

I trust no one and
I live secluded 
I knew the outcome would be 
this way as soon as the torment of life
eluded 
to my fate 
emotionless while all I know is Hate 
deception and loneliness
Emptiness as shallow as my soul 
as I remain breathless 
anxiously awaiting my grave 
I wonder how I've become so brave
Naive to those whom deceive me 
prey to those who wish to feast upon me 
The dark inside awakens as I am taken 
to the true longings of my jaded soul
To breath no more and to never see
another morrow 
I am tired of this life 
and if life is ours for the making 
who's to say mine isn't for the taking 
discard my body as a worthless hobby 
and cease the suffering 
the voice within uttering 
that it is better on the other side 
Please just let me die 
I can no longer cry 
I feel nothing behind my eyes 
I feel nothing 
Hollow dead soul who wishes to be buried 
where my lifeless body will be carried 
to the depths of the unknown 
and this is what happens 
when I am alone     

Love,
-Callie 
                          

Comments