Poem for Gregory – In your loving memory - A poem of the past *Click Here*

Poem for Gregory – In your loving memory
Our lives had no meaning, is what we thought at first
Before love found us and our souls were immersed
Together as one, we were destined to become a force that could outlast
Anything or anyone
Your being comforted me and provided me with warmth
Your kindness nurtured me as you taught me how to be alive
I’ve learned from your mind, lived through your eyes and your soul is still
Alive
In mine as my steady heart beats
Essentially you are the reason I breathe
The reason I continue to believe
You were the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me
So rest now, my dear love Gregory
As your loved ones and I capture your melodious memory
In our hearts and souls
For we honor you now,
As our Journeys in life, continue to unfold

Love, Callie 

Comments