A Poem




I wish I could wake up and forgot you ever existed 
I still remember the day your energy shifted
Betrayal so deep

Lacerating through my veins
piercing pain as sorrow overwhelms my brain 
I admit I was foolish to love you 
I gave you my heart, I gave you my mind
But my Euphoria you have swallowed whole
Bright days are dark and your face still haunts 
my dreams
You my love are the definition of nothing is as it seems 
I want to thank you for giving me a false reality 
and forcing me to rely o my own spirituality 
Your poison has made me stronger 
and I am no longer a slave to you 
and your tribe of warmongers
Your freedom was all I wanted 
Your love was all I needed 
"You have nothing to fear my love, 
I will never leave your side."
All of your precious lies leaving me paralyzed
Hearing cackles of the tribe 
as they smize watching every tear
that I cry 
For my demise is what they wish 
And you serve as a prime witness 
silently stating that you are ok with this
My Guardian Angel warned me not to trust you
But I offered you my love instead 
As I live alone 
as memories of you burn through my head 
You are the puppet master
This truth I finally see
I only have one last favor of you to ask sir, 
Just please, please evacuate my memory. 


Love,
-Callie 


Comments